Friday, March 23, 2007

Ocean or Mountain


Despite the fact that I used to live in the mountains I think I am more of a beach fellow. I don't die a little inside if I haven't been to the beach that year, but I do like the ocean a lot.

I think this is one of thoe questions like, "If you could fly or be invisible which would you choose?"

Our vacation was very nice. I read my first Phillip Roth book, played in he sand with my baby (ocean was too cold her her), we rode bikes, it was very relaxing to not e-mail, use my cell phone, keep up with the tournament, or even study. If Rachel and I could have kept our allergies at bay it would have been bliss instead of 'very nice'...

Caroline liked it very much, and didn't get sick...

5 comments:

Matt Blazer said...

We would like that as well... Thinking about leaving Maplewood (which is actually closer than Kirkwood)

Anonymous said...

This picture reminds me of one of those inspirational posters that has some really fabulous but hard to do phrase at the bottom like always think the best of everyone.

Anonymous said...

I am anonymous but forgot to sign my name...sorry! I love you, Mom

Unknown said...

Where did you go for vacation? We are going to Amelia Island in two weeks. Your blog is motivating me to update our site. We took some great ones of all three on the swing and some cute ones of the girls at bedtime.

Unknown said...

I would fly, oh man that would be unreal!