Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good Day

It is 12:39 AM and I should be getting on to bed. But, I just wanted to tell folks who are checking this that we all had a pretty good day.

Rachel and I both exercised (my first time since the surgery). I got a lot of school work done. Our girls seemed to enjoy themselves - the highlight for me was being in a very small tent ("castle") with Caroline and Julia.

Rachel got to get out for awhile (although the car wash took forever, thereby hindering her).

The guy from India fixed our Wireless Internet.

Anyway, amidst all of the mess and extra appointments, and decisions about chemo and surgery and surveillance it is good to know that it was simply a good day.

Also, if all of you make a big racket Rachel promised to post AMAZING pictures of our girls. (Reading between the lines: I post questionable pics :) ).

2 comments:

rachel blazer said...

i post all the amazing pictures on FB- i'm not feeling inclined to upload them to another place (iPhoto, Shutterfly, FB, family website). so make all the racket you want- then become my friend on FB to look at the pictures. : )

Greta said...

Thanks for you comment on my blog it made my day. Don't worry I would tell you if used "Christian" words to excess!!! And your sermon rocked, loved it, also thanks for our talk about heaven I felt like you guided me instead of just giving me lame answers.